Saturday 17 September 2011

Pageant Vixen Talk # 2:Lissette Garcia

Pageant Talk # 1 (August 2011): Gianna Quintos
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

WELCOME TO OUR PAGEANT TALK # 2 


Lissette Garcia is 26-year old beauty queen from Miama, Florida. She recently held the Miss Florida USA 2011 title and crown before she crowned her successor. Lissette is a 1st generation American as her parents where both born in Cuba. 



Lissette is a veteran in pageants! She competed in Reina Hispanoamericana 2007 in Santa Cruz, Bolivia where she finished as a Top 8 finalist when she was 22 years old. As Miss USA is fast approaching many Pageant Forums and websites placed her as one of their early favorites. In the Preliminary Competition, everyone was so impressed with her performance! She gave an extraordinary catwalk, which we think she is the only one who can do it. Lissette ranked 7th in our Final Hotpicks for Miss USA 2011! On the Final Night, Lissette placed as one of the Top 16 Quarterfinalists. She gave an extraordinary performance in the Swimsuit Competition. Lissette didn`t make it into the Top 16 but we still believe that she should have placed higher.

We are given the chance to interview her and know more about her!

Here is it!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 

1. Who is Lisette Liz Garcia by describing into 3 words?

Ambitious, Realist, Humble

2. What would be the 3 things that you can't live without?

my family (including my dogs), My Computer, my toothbrush (ewww)

3. What prompted you to join Miss USA?

I always wanted to have the opportunity to go to Miss Universe, it's not only a stepping stone for Miss U, but it opens doors, which have opened already.

4. Who was/were your closest friend during the pageant?

Alyssa Campanella, Channing PIerce, Kia Hampton, Kaylin Reque

5. When you were called in the top 16, what did you feel?

I felt relieved that I was finally called up....it took them a while to get to me..

6. Since Alyssa is the winner, who is probably Alyssa Campanella that people don't know?

Alyssa is such a nerd, but by now we know that she is a totally down to earth. Alyssa is one of these girls you DON"T want to sit next too if you're on a diet, because she eats EVERYTHING and Chocolate. She loves to just chat about life and not worry about stressing about work. I loved talking to her about things that weren't related to the pageant. She has peanut allergies, her and I got sick at the same time during Miss USA and we had to stay in bed, we were texting back and fourth, she's a sweetheart!

7. Impressions of Alyysa at the start of the competition until the end.

I always wanted to meet her, because I LOVED her pictures, and I admired her work. She's a red head, which I love as well. and then we met and we became friends... We still text like every week...

8. Message to your fans of Universal Beauty Council.

I definately want to thank everyone for being fans, never in a million years did I think I would make it this far, and now I have great fans that still consider me a great title holder. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!! I love hearing from you all and keeping in touch!


We are expressing our deep thanks and good luck to Miss Lissette Garcia!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ 
Interview is done by Jay-Em