Tuesday 1 November 2011

Miss World 2010 is Engaged!

Alexandria Mills Engagement 1st November 2011
Miss World 2010 is Engaged!

Every girl dreams of the day her Prince Charming gets down on one knee and asks the all important question, ‘Will you marry me?’ You never know when this day will come or if it will even go as planned, but no matter the circumstances it will always be one of the most memorable days of your life.
Earlier today my boyfriend, Franklin, surprised me with a private tour of the historic Westminster Abbey here in London. Upon arrival, we met with a nice man by the mane of Steven. He spoke of the history of the church and even took us to a few locations not open to the general public. During the tour, he opened the velvet rope to the steps leading up to the high alter and began speaking of the significance of the tiles in the floor. He then stepped away giving us a moment to take it all in, or so I thought. At that moment Franklin got down on one knee and asked for my hand in marriage. As you all know, I am extremely emotional, and do to the surprise of it all the tears started flowing. He placed the stunning ring on my finger and all of the visitors in the church applauded as I said yes!!
I never imagined myself being proposed to at such a magnificent landmark let alone in a place where so many loved ones before us exchanged vows with one another. I could never have asked for a more perfect moment and I truly cannot wait to spend the rest of my life with my best friend.
- Alexandria Mills, Miss World 2010
Congradulations Alexandria! The Miss World Organization wishes you and Franklin a very happy life together!

Miss World 2011 Official Website: http://missworld.com/