Thursday 3 November 2011

Pageant Vixen Talks # 11: Jesinta Campbell

Pageant Vixen Talks # 11: Jesinta Campbell
by: Irvz

It not Jay`em's Pageant Vixen Talks but we have a new interviewer, she is Irvz. We all know the bubbly and fun Jesinta Campbell; Miss Universe 2010 2nd runner-up. Jesinta Campbell also won Miss Congeniality award during Miss Universe 2010. Now she is joining "The Celebrity Apprentice" Australian edition. So I stumbled on to this idea of interviewing her. ENJOY!



1. During the Miss Universe 2010 pageant, what do you think you have in yourself that makes you unique from the other 82 girls?

Each of the 82 contestants had something to offer in the pageant. I don't think there was anything in particular that made me stand out. I was just myself and wanted to represent Australia to my best ability.

2. When you were crowned as Miss Universe Australia, how did it change your life?

My life has changed completely! I wake up every day with a huge smile on my face...I am living the dream, I love what I do and its all thanks to the opportunities that were presented to me during my reign as Miss Universe Australia.

3. Will you still be joining any pageants in the future?

No. I am very happy with the experience I had in Las Vegas.

4. We saw your facial expression when you were called out for the top 10 during Miss Universe, what was going in your mind when the Emcee called your name?

I was in complete shock...I was so happy I had made it through to the top 10. My parents, sister and Grandma had made the trip over to America so I wanted to do as well as I could in the competition for them and also my country, Australia.

5. What are your embarrassing moments that you have encountered in your life?

Hmmm, I am very clumsy so I am constantly tripping over and running into things!

6. What do you mostly do outside the pageant world?

I work most of the time but on my days off I like to hang out with friends, go to the beach and cook! 

7. Favorite animal and why.

I am an animal lover and I have a soft spot for dogs back home we have a family dog, Missy who we rescued from the pound.

8. If you were given 3 wishes, what would it be and why?

My two main wishes in life for myself and my family is to be healthy and happy. I have such a blessed life and already feel that these wishes have been fulfilled.

9. Message to your fellow supporters and fans.

I cannot thank all those who have supported me enough! Your messages and kind words never go unnoticed and I am very lucky to have your words of encouragement and support, it puts a smile on my face...thank you ♥


_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Pageant Talk # 1: Gianna Quintos
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk # 2 : Lissette Garcia
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk # 3: Nikolina Loncar
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk # 4: Larisa Popa
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk #5: Gillain Berry
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk #6: Nadine Ames
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk # 7: Valerie Lim
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk # 8: Aletha Shepherd - SUPEREXCLUSIVE
by: Jay`Em

Pageant Vixen Talk # 9: Eka Gurtskaia
by: Jay`Em